PUFFER Lightweight Portable Recreational Water Buoyancy Aid Bracelet
The world's smallest flotation device for everyone who loves water!
Although the Puffer cannot replace a life vest or Personal Flotation Device, it can provide additional buoyancy in times of need. Our goal is to continue advocating and revolutionizing water safety all around the world.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours. (CO2 Gas cylinders sold separately)
The Puffer is lightweight and easy to use. If you need help staying afloat, pull the lever and the internal CO2 cartridge is pierced, inflating the bright orange bag in seconds.
Once Puffer is inflated, it will pull you to the surface where you can either swim to safety or call for assistance. You can also use the attached whistle.
After usage, deflate the balloon, fold it and put it back into the pouch. Replace the CO2 cylinder carefully and the Puffer is ready to be used again.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), drowning has been an overlooked cause of death with 372,000 people drowning every year. The WHO has named drowning "a leading killer" and has requested governments and research teams to take action to prevent drowning.
We recommend wearing a life vest
- Personal flotation devices like life vests that have been approved by official authorities like the US Coast Guards provide the best protection against drowning. Therefore, we also recommend wearing a life vest.
- The Puffer is not a personal flotation device and it cannot replace a life vest. Instead, Puffer is a recreational water device that may provide additional buoyancy to the water safety equipment that you already have.
- Puffer cannot eliminate the risk of drowning
- Puffer can provide additional buoyancy, but it cannot eliminate the risk of drowning. It is not a life-saving device. For example, Puffer requires the wearer to pull the lever, which may not be possible if the wearer loses consciousness or if the wearer panics. To reduce the risk of drowning, we recommend wearing a life vest.
- Puffer should only be worn by experienced swimmers
- Puffer is only recommended for experienced swimmers aged 16 years and older. Parental supervision is required.
- The instructions in the manual should be followed carefully
Check out a real life example here >>> News Article
- Dimensions (non-inflated): 11 x 6.5 x 2.5 cm
- Dimensions packaging: 15.5 x 10.1 x 6.2 cm
- Weight of one Puffer incl. cartridge (excl. packaging): 168g
- Volume of gas: 5.89 l CO2
- Buoyancy: 57.87 Newton
- Supports an adult of 130kg / 285 lbs
Please allow 2 - 4 Weeks for Delivery
FOUR GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
We Also Recommend
New Electric RC Nitro Buggy 1/18 2.4Ghz 4WD with Remote Control + FREE SHIPPING
MINI 5Gbps Super High Speed USB 3.0 Card Reader
H20 Mini Drone Hexacopter 2.4G 6 Axis Gyro
Jakcom R3 Smart Ring For NFC Mobile Phone (BLACK ONLY)